Dear Esteemed NCB Capital Client,
Pursuant to the Investment Fund Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority we wish to notify you that NCB Capital has revised the relevant clause of the Terms and Conditions of its investment funds (listed in the attached schedule) to reflect the latest changes in the Fund Board.
Please note that these changes shall take effect after a minimum of 60 days from the date of this letter. The following is the summary of the changes;
The Fund Board consists of the following:
- Saad A. Al Fadly (Chairman)
Chief of Staff of NCB Capital.
- Hamed M. Fayez (Member)
Head of Asset Management of NCB Capital.
- Tamim G. AlSharief (Member)
Head of Wealth Management Western Region of NCB Capital
- Hicham C. Hatoum (Member)
Acting Head of Investment Banking Division at NCB Capital
- Dr. Abdulraouf Banaja (Independent Director)
Worked within the banking industry assuming senior positions in various Saudi and regional banks.
- Aladdin R. Sami (Independent Director)
Vice President & Chief Investment Officer of Zahid Group Holding.
Funds that will Revise the Terms and Conditions
- AlAhli Saudi Riyal Trade
- AlAhli International Trade
- AlAhli Euro Murabahat
- AlAhli National Investment
- AlAhli Short Term Dollar
- AlAhli Diversified SR Trade
- AlAhli Diversified USD Trade
- AlAhli Sadaqaat
- AlAhli SR Murabaha
- AlManarah Conservative Growth
- AlManarah Medium Growth
- AlManarah High Growth
- AlAhli Saudi Trading Equity
- AlAhli GCC Trading Equity
- AlAhli Global Trading Equity
- AlAhli Europe Trading Equity
- AlAhli Asia Pacific Trading Equity
- AlAhli US Trading Equity
- AlAhli Emerging Markets Trading Equity
- AlAhli Small Cap Trading Equity
- AlAhli Healthcare Trading Equity
- AlAhli Saudi Mid Cap Equity
- AlAhli Global Real-estate
- AlAhli US Dollar Sukuk and Murabaha Fund
- AlAhli Saudi Dynamic Trading Equity Fund (A)
NCB Capital Co.